[Northkeep] Trailer to site for wInterkingdom

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 06:34:41 PST 2008

Greetings Northkeep,

I have a couple of issues that need to be addressed. First, do we have someone willing and able to retireve the trailer on Friday and bring it to the wInterkingdom site? We would like to have it there no later 7pm, preferably by 6-630pm. Please let me know. Also, we still need to fill some gate shifts. I will post a list of which ones need filled this morning, please help us out in this regard. And one last thing, is there someone who would be willing to either come up on Friday for setup and take some digital pictures of the classrooms, or loan us a digital camera to do so? We need to be able to put the classes back exactly as they were before we started.

Thank you,

The Autocrats.