[Northkeep] Winterkingdom Bardic Breakfast

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:03:08 PST 2008

Greetings one and all. I wanted to put a reminder out there that I will be
hosting a Bardic Roundtable at Winterkingdom. It is set for the first hour
of the day, 9:30 - 10:30 I believe, and will be a working breakfast. I am
not entirely sure what I will bring, but I hope to have some hot chocolate,
tea, and hopefully coffee. Also, Ill make sure I get some some light finger
foods, and I will be paying the cooks at the pancake breakfast for a small
spread of pancakes.

And while all this is going on, we will be talking about bardic, how its
doing, what we can do to make it better, and what what we might need to
change about it.

So, come and join me. First hour of the day at Winterkingdom.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk