[Northkeep] me and my mouse

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Dec 24 23:40:36 PST 2008

twas the night before christmas
and all through the house
not a creature was stiring cept me and my mouse .
the .. wait ...wait...wait , you already know most of this so i'll just paraphrase ; ).

be at peace with all man kind ( this includes your self )
be your self , trying to be someone else will only confuse you .not to mention those around you ; )
be happy, you'll live longer ; )
remember , money is just a tool , it won't buy love or happiness , but it will help you do nice things for yourself and others .
touch creates the strongest memories , so go hug someone special today and create more memories. in the end they're all you really have .

i may not have many riches in my pouch, but , i find that i am very rich in  those i call friends .

thank you for another year of knowing you all .

merry christmas & happy new year
happy hollidays

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur