[Northkeep] Tuesday fighter practice

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 06:45:14 PST 2008

You are right it was a very good turn out with three high caliber knights there one being a Duke with 10 overall heavy fighters there was plenty of blam.  It looked as if there were several of the populace out as well and several visitors came in.  So if you did not make it man you missed it.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep