[Northkeep] Fighter Practice Tomorrow

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 21:24:44 PST 2008

Nothing but beat me every time :)  Of course I think that's why your my
champion in Chemin Noir :)

But like he said--it would fun to work with others to try and hone our
skills--I mean--Gulf War is what 3 months away? We need to get busy! It will
be a huge war this year and we will need lots of fighters to take the ravine
and the field battles again.

See ya'll tomorrow
Kelandra