[Northkeep] winterkingdom- childrens token boxes

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 12:49:40 PST 2008

Greetings,
I have a request.  I will be doing a childrens token box class at winterkingdom.  I have several different types of trims and embellishments here that the kids can use. I would like the class to be free but am in need of a little bit more trim etc.. Here it comes!  If you have any snips or snippets of trim or pretty material, old jewelry pieces, findings or beads that you would like to donate for the class I would be eternally grateful. If you could give me a call at 951-2837 or just post to the list if you have anything I would greatly appreciate it. {The boxes are no bigger that 4x6", some are drawer types and some have lids}
In Service to Our wonderful Barony,  {kiss up,kiss up,kiss up}
Aurora Rosalia