[Northkeep] Trims for boxes

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Wed Dec 3 19:07:41 PST 2008

Greetings Aurora!

Well, your post came just in time!  I was contemplating
going  through my trim and  separating out the bits and
bits and pieces to give away since it's not possible to
do as much as I used to.  Fiontans mother-in-law has a
dolls and doll clothes business online and I was going
to pass them to her. Instead I will pick out some of the
stuff more suitable for your project then give the rest
her.  I take it you would also like some 'jewels' and
such too?  I don't really know how much of that stuff I
have left.

Aoife