[Northkeep] Soup Tavern and Bake/Other Sale at Winterkingdom

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Sun Dec 7 09:45:59 PST 2008

Hi guys,

We are now at less than one week away from wInterKingdom. This is a
reminder that we will be having a Soup Tavern and a Bake/Crafts/Other
stuff sale at wInterKingdom, proceeds of both will go to Northkeep's
Kitchen/Feast Replacement fund. We need to replace a lot of Northkeep's
feast serving gear that was ruined at this year's storm Castellan.

We have had a few responses for donations for the soup tavern, and a
very few responses for donations to the Bake/Craft/White Elephant/Other
Stuff sale.

What we still need for the soup tavern are:
    5 pound bags of fruit (apples, oranges, bananas, etc.)
    2 more soups (enough to feed 25- 30 people, if possible)
    3 more 5 pound blocks of cheese
    2 dozen hard boiled eggs

We will also need volunteers in the soup tavern to help prepare and
serve the food. Please contact me if you can donate one or more of the
items above or something for the Bake Sale table.

Lynn the Inquisitive
LRA at olpdsl.net