[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting Tonight

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Mon Dec 15 09:00:21 PST 2008

At last month's populace I announced that we would be having Officer's on Dec 15th however we have no populace meeting for December. The Christmas hours for the library do not start until Monday Dec 22nd so the hours do not interfere with officer's meeting. You did mention Angus said no reports or no saga but officer's was still being scheduled.

Unless of course, Ian & Kelandra wish to cancel the meeting tonight it looks like officer's will be there.

YIS,
Ciana
wife of Seneschal

---- Emily Minier <adalia.nyx at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
I could be mistaken, but I thought we weren't having officers' meeting this
month. No reports and such...

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I'm in for whatever, I can make it. Just let me know.
>
> Angus G.

HL Adalia VonderBerg
Skald of Skorragardr
Chronicler of Northkeep
Apprentice to Sir Finn Kelley O'Donnell

Build a man a fire and he's warm for the day...Set a man on fire and he's
warm for the rest of his life.