[Northkeep] OT - Old Toy

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Fri Dec 19 11:30:18 PST 2008

I recieved than email that I figured I would pass along.....think about
it....just an idea instead of throwing out perfectly good toys.....

____________

The toys and games in the District Attorney’s  Victim-Witness Center are
the original ones that were donated when we moved into our offices in
Feb 2003, and are looking a little worse for wear!
After your kids, grandkids, nieces or nephews open their Christmas
presents, please consider donating some of their gently-used toys, games
and puzzles for the kid’s room in the Victim-Witness Center.  Just
deliver to the 8th floor of the courthouse.

Ly Ciana O'Hara

GWVP 18 Dept Head

Barony of Northkeep

Kingdom of Ansteorra