[Northkeep] archers part 2 , or oops i forgot ; )

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Dec 20 13:21:23 PST 2008

greetings

i forgot to add that for all interested archers , we will be having a guest on the range tomorrow  sunday 21 dec.2008
our word fame having spread all the way to the coastal region , our guest archer is in town for the weekend
and would like to come shoot a royal round with us.
yes , i know the weather guessers are saying just above freezing  for sunday, but , i will set up the warming tent and heater , as well as have a coffee pot going , if there is interest in joining myself and our guest ?

please let me know if you are planning on coming so i know how much coffee to make ; )

be safe, be happy,have fun
arthur
the now officialy old and forgetfull  ; )