[Northkeep] Greetings Of The Season

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sat Dec 20 19:11:14 PST 2008

Greetings to the List(s)!

We seem to be having a "touch" of frigid weather in our repective
parts of the Realm.  We hope all will be able to keep warm and I
hope you will check on each other to make sure all are well and are
not in need.  Memories of last years ice is not far from the memory
of many in our land.
The household of Fintan,Lizabeth and Aoife wish for all
of you a Wondrous and Peaceful Christmas Season...And all remember
that Sunday is the Winter Solstice and our days will begin to get
longer and before we know it Spring will once again return to our
land.