[Northkeep] Boxing Day

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:05:26 PST 2008

We've talked with lots of you, but just wanted to get one last shout
out reminding everyone that Boxing Day is on Friday, and you are all
invited to the First Boxing Day in Mannford, OK!

JP and I will be cooking the traditional Christmas dinner with all the
sides, and Ludo will be testing his new turkey fryer as well. Dinner
will be served between 6 and 7pm, doors open at 4pm for general
socializing, games (board and digital) and Christmas show and tell. If
you arrive before 4pm we'll put you to work!  :)

There have been lots of requests for fighting, so we are going to do
an impromptu fighter practice at 2pm. This means that fighting will
begin at 2pm, not socializing or watching fighting happen. If there's
more talky-talky than wacky-wacky, there will suddenly be lots of
potatoes that need peeling!  :)  Also - if you put on armor, plan on
taking a shower when you are done. We've got three and plenty of
towels.

There is limited comfortable crash space left, but plenty of
nuts-to-butts crash space available. Bring your own air mattress and
bedding, just in case.

No need to bring anything unless your southern-style up-bringing
demands it. :)  Or, you can call on your way out. Wal-Mart isn't a
block away for those last minute forgotten items anymore!

If you need directions, or have questions, call or e-mail. We are
going to try and have signs up at the important turns and parking
area.

JP & Gilyan & Ludo

--
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney