[Northkeep] FW: Fighter Practice Tomorrow

Chuck Kaun jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:40:00 PST 2008

From: jack_a_lope31 at hotmail.comTo: j.t.herring at sbcglobal.netSubject: RE: [Northkeep] Fighter Practice TomorrowDate: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:39:12 -0600

I was planning on coming to fighter practice tomorrow night but I have two issues.  One, I dont know where it is and two, I need to buy a mask (size Large/extra large and some armor).  Could someone please inform where I can buy a mask in Tulsa and give directions to where practice is? Thanks Karl> From: j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> To: Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:53:08 -0600> Subject: [Northkeep] Fighter Practice Tomorrow> > Greetings all,> Kelandra and I will be at FP tomorrow at 6:30 for the Winterkingdom planning meeting. If you have an interest in Winterkingdom please attend. > Also Kelandra wants to get some Rapier practice with some one other than Facon so if you can fight rapier consider suiting up.> > Kindly,> Ian> Baron> _______________________________________________> Northkeep mailing list> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org

Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.