[Northkeep] Winterkingdom Questions

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 08:52:09 PST 2008

I can help you some.  So here is the feast menu.  There is no reservations and it is not sold out.   As far as the soup is concern Lynn is running it so I am not sure what she is having or how much but I am sure it will be excellent.  Also on Saturday morning Thorvald is selling pancakes, only pancakes with butter and syrup, $1.00 per pancake.

First remove

Pita bread
Hummus
Assorted fresh vegies