[Northkeep] WinterKingdom

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:11:48 PST 2008

Ooooo, I did not even think about whipped cream! Yummy! He did tell me that
if I brought it he'd cook it, so I plan on bringing enough to share. I
wonder if he will charge more for the deluxe pancakes??? Maybe donations?
 Hummmm, I can taste the yumminess already.....
 Tina

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Jerry Herring
<j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Hmmm so are you saying that if we bring chocolate chips he will make
> chocolate chip pancakes?
> I will bring the whipped cream.
>
> Ian
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina Michael" <tinabetta at gmail.com>

>>> morning. The pancakes will $1.00 each. The proceeds will benefit the