[Northkeep] Pictures..

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Dec 15 10:15:35 PST 2008

I was in a photo-ish sort of mood yesterday, and posted a number of pictures to
my photo album: http://photos.northkeep.org   Please click on User Galleries /
Zubeydah, then select the event you'd like to see. They are in chronological
order, with the oldest albums on top and the newest albums on the bottom. I
renamed them all to be clearer about dates and sponsoring groups.  I've got
46 "event albums", totalling 2,352 photos.

Items added yesterday:
2008 - Estrella War
2008 - Mooneschadowe's Triumphe of the Eclipse
2008 - Northern Region - Tribute to Ansteorra

Items I'm working on for posting later this week:
2008 - Northkeep wInterKingdom
2008 - Chemin Noir Fair of the Harvest
2008 - Eldern Hills Samhain

As always, there's folks I don't know, don't recognize, or simply can't match
the face to the name. Help with identification is very appreciated. (You're
also welcome to sign up for a user login on the site, and can add comments
directly, once your membership is approved.)

Enjoy,

Zubeydah