[Northkeep] Tuesday fighter practice

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 07:11:45 PST 2008

Geoffrey de Gournay, our visitor from Vatavia at last night's practice, has
asked that I pass along his sincerest thanks to all that fought with him
last night. He says he learned so much last night and he can't wait to get
home and take some of our fighter practice ideas with him!  He had a
wonderful time.  Thank you all!