[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Land Information Please Read

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 13:47:24 PST 2008

Greetings all,

  This is your Northkeep stand in land information coordinator. If you are going to Gulf Wars and camping with Northkeep please send an email to myself or the Senechal Angus Mcknockard (the actual land coordinator) with your tent size, how many people you have registered, and when you will be arriving. The more the merrier but we need to know how much land we need to coordinate once on site.

  Thank you,

  Centurion Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus