[Northkeep] please help

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Thu Feb 7 09:06:04 PST 2008

Please help

Some of you may remember my daughter Katrin, you may remember her by her society name Tatiana. She is a single mother of 3 small children, and is in need of blood transfusion. So if you could help my making a donation at the Blood bank in her name it would help. They are talking about at least 4 to 6 pints in the next 2 weeks , and they are talking about a pint every 2 months after that.
Her name is Katrin Williams
Thank you for any help you can give, Mistress Alix Tiberga.

--
Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)