[Northkeep] Winter War Maneuvers

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Fri Feb 8 06:55:10 PST 2008

I plan to be there( I better be or I will be in trouble :-)  Don't forget for all those light weapons fighters that would like help out on the heavy field and all the heavies that want to help on the light field(and we really need you!!) this is a great oportunity to get authorized and familiar with the other style you are trying.  Look forward to seeing you there!!

Facon