[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 14:39:38 PST 2008

According to Elodie, it is rainy and misty but not currently freezing, but that could change. Elodie has to get out later anyway so she said she is good either way.

  Angus Gunn

Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  IS there anyone out on the roads now who can tell us if they are safe?

If they are then officers is on, if not then it is off.

Kindly.
Ian