[Northkeep] List of Attendees

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 06:47:48 PST 2008

Ok,

  Right now, here is the list of attendees and whether or not I have your tent information. If you are planning on camping with Northkeep please send me your tent information.

  Name:                                  Tent Info (y/n)
  Keigan                                       y
  Talbot                                        y
  Barret Morgan                            y
  Tim & Therese & Kate                y
  Morgan and Montega                  y
  Angus Mac and Clan                  y
  Renault                                     y
  Facon                                       Y
  Wolfram                                    y
  Fezzik                                      N
  Wilhelm and Angelique               y

  These are the people I am showing as pre-reg with Northkeep. If you have pre - reged and you are not on my list please contact me with your arrival date and tent information.

  Thank you,

  Angus Gunn

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Casius