[Northkeep] My booth at Northern Regional Tribute/Winter War Maneuvers

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 13 22:51:23 PST 2008

Greetings All,
I am in need of some one to help me run my booth at the up coming Northern Regional Tribute/Winter War Maneuvers. I am doing a Fairy Hunt. Basically hidden in plain site all over the place will be little paper fairies for the Fairy Hunters to find. If they find the right fairies and they get a prize. The duties involved in helping with the booth would be

1. Collecting tickets and giving each hunter a list of fairies they need to hunt down.
2. Checking the list so to see that the right fairies were found, and award prizes for those who got it right.
3. Hiding fairies (you need to be extra sneaky to pull this off, so the fairy hunters don't see you doing it).

I think that two people would do the trick, one running the booth and one hiding fairies. If you are willing to help me do this there may be a great reward in store. The cool part is that you do not have to be 18 to help...kids 14 and older are welcomed too. You just have to be good with kids (of all ages) and want to work.

If you will be at the event next weekend and are interested in helping please send me an email.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron