[Northkeep] Northkeep-Way off topic!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 17 18:02:58 PST 2008

Greetings,
    I would like to know if any of you (or anyone you know) are interested in a 4 month old puppy?  They are (all three) female and Mostly Jack Russell with a little Rat terrier in there (for good measure)!  There is NO charge for these darlings, they simply need good homes.  One of them even looks just like "Eddie" on Frasier!  If interested please contact me off list.  Thank you!

  In Service,
  HL Elisabeth de Calais

Ciana <ciana at cox.net> wrote:

Greetings All,

Just a reminder that Monday, Feb 18th is Officer Meeting at our house. Angus is home and will be here. Our new address is 1637 S Ash Pl, Broken Arrow, OK. Meeting will start at 6:30 as ususal.

Here is a mapquest to the new house: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=1637+S+Ash+Pl&city=Broken+Arrow&state=ok&zipcode=

--
Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep