[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting 2/18/08

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 05:46:36 PST 2008

Istmet, as an FYI Mooneschadowe just bought publishing and web software from
a software source that basically sells to 503.C organizations at the student
price you see in campus bookstores.   We basically bought Dreamweaver + a
publishing package all for $150 or so.

If your interested in the details, I'd contact our seneschal (Ld. Elsa) or
treasurer (Ld. Isabella) for more details.

JP

On Feb 17, 2008 10:04 PM, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <
burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I will not be able to attend because Baron Borrendohl will be out of the
> kingdom and I do not drive at night.  I have been looking into free
> software to be used for publishing the Saga.  It is called Open Office
> and it is free to download.  It looks like it might be able to do all
> that I do with MS publisher, but we need to test it out.
>
> Regards,
>
> The Current and soon to be former Chronicler
>

> Ciana wrote:
> > Greetings All,
> >
> > Just a reminder that Monday, Feb 18th is Officer Meeting at our house.
> Angus is home and will be here. Our new address is 1637 S Ash Pl, Broken
> Arrow, OK. Meeting will start at 6:30 as ususal.
> >
> > Here is a mapquest to the new house:
> http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=1637+S+Ash+Pl&city=Broken+Arrow&state=ok&zipcode=
> >

> > --
> > Ly Ciana O'Hara
> > Barony of Northkeep
> > Kingdom of Ansteorra

"Write with nouns and verbs, not with adjectives and adverbs. The adjective
 hasn't been built that can pull a weak or inaccurate noun out of a tight
place."