[Northkeep] News from the Foreign War at Estrella

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue Feb 19 15:51:53 PST 2008

greetings
congratulations

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry and Teresa Herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>
To: "Northkeep" <Northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:22 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] News from the Foreign War at Estrella

> Greetings All,
> Word has reached my ears that one of our own did receive some special
recognition in the Court of Their Majesties Outlands at Estrella War. As it
was told to me the Lady Zubeydah and is now a Bearer of the Queen's Cypher!

> This Award is very special, although non-armigerous, as it is only given
from the hand of the Queen to those who have rendered personal service to
her during her reign. Those who bear the Queen's Cypher may wear a stylized
rendition of the Queen's initials upon their person.