[Northkeep] Rapier and Boffer practice

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Feb 20 08:37:45 PST 2008

Greetings unto the populous,

It has been requested that we move Rapier and Boffer practice to the VFW at 6th and Peoria tonight in order to assist those going to Gulf War.  Soooo, Those that are going to attend Rapier practice tonight please sound off so I know that you got the message we are moving for tonight and so I know who to call later if needed.  If you have a child attending boffer tonight please sound off as well so we know whether the Marshel needs to be in attendance.

Thank you,
Facon duPray
Deputy to all