[Northkeep] Kingdom A&S Lost & Found 2008

Faolan MacFarland faolanmacfarland at cox.net
Thu Feb 21 07:33:21 PST 2008

Please forward it on to any other groups or individuals I could of missed

So far, nothing major was left or hasn't had a  owner already claim it.

Here is the list - no matter how big or small that was passed to me (Some I am not sure best way to get back to owners if known.)

Please contact me off list if you have something to claim at faolanmacfarland at cox.net.

In Service

Faolan

Known owners:
Clara's journal

 Several Research papers:
 Goldweard of St. Golias
 HL Serafina de Gratia

Jewelry:
2 small wood bead necklace
1 small pink wood bead necklace
dragon necklace
Small Fleur de lis necklace.
multi strand bead & stone chip necklace
small green bid necklace
1 silverish button

MISC:

Blue wood rose
A baggie w/ sandpaper, scissors & check
several pieces of some yellow nalbinding - think it was learner piece w/ Adena
A receipt for Jennifer cornelius (no idea SCA name)
2 green velvet slender, long bags -about 3 inches wide & over a foot long
Metal rose
A Cream/Brown Ceramic mug
Looks like a child's black felt needle book (silver tie) - white felt pages - no needles
scotch tape