[Northkeep] WWM & NRT

cardweaver at netzero.net cardweaver at netzero.net
Thu Feb 21 19:00:18 PST 2008

This Saturday is Winter War Maneuvers and Northern Regional Tribute we
hope to see all of you there in lovely Mooneschadowe. There will be lots to
do, games to play, auctions, food, fighting. The best part is that
all this will be going on inside where it is warm and dry. Profits from
the activities go to support Ansteorra. Please bring your money and spend,
spend, spend!

I believe that transportation of Northkeep's trailor has been arranged (double-checking is on tonight's list).
Site opens at 8AM.  Those who wish to help decorate or set up games and activities can get in at 7AM.
Elisabeta