[Northkeep] Where are YOU going?

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 06:28:11 PST 2008

This list look pretty much the same for me with two possicle exceptions.  I am not sure yet but I might not be attending Beltain even though I would love to instead I might be heading to Houston for the Squire and Cadets tourney.  As well I might make a run up to Lillies with my squire brother.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep