[Northkeep] Populace tonight

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 25 09:45:53 PST 2008

Greetings All,
I am still quite ill, running a fever, although it is less of one today than days before. I would not share this plague with any of the rest of you and so I will not be at populace tonight. HE Kelandra should be there. Our plan is to bring the space heaters and some other items like glass bowls that were left at Winterkingdom with Kelandra.

I should be at Grub and Garb on Wednesday and would really enjoy seeing everyone from Northkeep there to make it a grand old time. So please put on your garb, pack some food to share, and come out to the new indoor fighting site.

Kindly,
Ian