[Northkeep] Where are YOU going?

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Mon Feb 25 16:43:54 PST 2008

A note on Lilies:

http://www.calontir.sca.org/lilieswar/lilies22/index.html

This year the theme is War of the Guilds.

As usual battles and tourneys every day.  There will be a week long
session of the Royal University with different classes every day.
Swimming in  the lake, parties every night, moonlight madness shopping
on Thursday etc.   I expect the Three Rivers party will be Friday night
where the Barony provides period food and beverages during the evening
and then the annual fireworks show.

Sometimes hot, sometimes wet but always fun.

    Damon