[Northkeep] Grub N Garb tomorrow!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:57:33 PST 2008

Hey everyone! GNG tomorrow at the great new indoor site. Special thanks to
Ulf and his father for the use of the facility. The VFW is at 6th and
Peoria. You can't miss it, there is a big sign hanging off the building. We
will be there at 7. There are plenty of chairs and tables. Bring food, wear
garb! Should be a bloody good time!

NEXT MONTH:

 We will have a GNG cooking competition. This will not require documentation
but the judges will be even more impressed if you have it! If you are
interested in being a judge let me know. This competition will have a theme
and the theme is MEAT. So.... get out those recipes and be ready to wow us
with your skill! This competition will be the last Wed in March and yes,
there will be groovy prizes! See you there!

Tega