[Northkeep] Kingdom A&S is here!

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 5 09:41:26 PST 2008

Greetings All,
This Friday our Barony will be a buzz with activity. Northkeep needs you! All of you! Come to the Saint Peter and Paul's School (same place we held Winterkingdom) and help us set up the event. We will also have the gate open for anyone who would like to sign in early. The plan is to meet at the School at around 7pm do the set up and then return around 7am they next day for the event.  So spread the word around the Barony to all the populace even those who are not on this list that we need you!

Saturday morning we will need the members of the Northkeep Baronial Guard present to help with curb side assistance for the artisans. Please bring your tabards and capes. We will also need kitchen help and servers for the sideboard luncheon on Saturday.

After the event is over on Saturday we will need more help doing clean up. The event should be over by about 5-6 pm and clean up can begin then.We need all those hard workers from the barony there. Remember that many hands makes light work, and even if you can only work for an hour or two it will be greatly appreciated.

As usual we also need some one who can get the Baronial Trailer on site by 6-7pm Friday and get it home again on Saturday or Sunday.

Please people of Northkeep be there to share in the efforts of your Barony, volunteer and be a hero to the Autocrats who are HE Kelandra, HE Elizabetta, and Ldy Faolan.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron