[Northkeep] Kingdom A&S is here!

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 11:19:36 PST 2008

I do plan on being there although some of our out of town guests will be coming in on Friday night so we may be a bit late.

  Angus Gunn.

Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  T-minus 2 days and counting.

We have not heard a huge response from the populace about their attendance
this weekend at the event. We know that many of you will be there working
hard to make Northkeep look good at this Kingdom level event we would just
very much like the assurance that will be there for set up and tear down.
Please if you can be there Friday night to help set up reply on this list.

Also no one as yet has offered to fetch and deliver the Baronial trailer. I
would do so but I have not yet been able to afford to get a suitable trailer
hitch installed on my truck. Help in this area i.e. delivering the trailer
would be most appreciated.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron