[Northkeep] Kingdom A&S is here!

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:13:18 PST 2008

Johann and I will be there with entries and all three kids in tow, so we will do what we can to help out!

Jeni/GG> From: j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:06:13 -0600> Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Kingdom A&S is here!> > T-minus 2 days and counting.> > We have not heard a huge response from the populace about their attendance > this weekend at the event. We know that many of you will be there working > hard to make Northkeep look good at this Kingdom level event we would just > very much like the assurance that will be there for set up and tear down. > Please if you can be there Friday night to help set up reply on this list.> > Also no one as yet has offered to fetch and deliver the Baronial trailer. I > would do so but I have not yet been able to afford to get a suitable trailer > hitch installed on my truck. Help in this area i.e. delivering the trailer > would be most appreciated.> > Kindly,> Ian> Baron> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Jerry and Teresa Herring" <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>> To: "Northkeep" <Northkeep at ansteorra.org>> Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:41 AM> Subject: [Northkeep] Kingdom A&S is here!> > > Greetings All,> This Friday our Barony will be a buzz with activity. Northkeep needs you! > All of you! Come to the Saint Peter and Paul's School (same place we held > Winterkingdom) and help us set up the event. We will also have the gate open > for anyone who would like to sign in early. The plan is to meet at the > School at around 7pm do the set up and then return around 7am they next day > for the event. So spread the word around the Barony to all the populace > even those who are not on this list that we need you!> > Saturday morning we will need the members of the Northkeep Baronial Guard > present to help with curb side assistance for the artisans. Please bring > your tabards and capes. We will also need kitchen help and servers for the > sideboard luncheon on Saturday.> > After the event is over on Saturday we will need more help doing clean up. > The event should be over by about 5-6 pm and clean up can begin then.We need > all those hard workers from the barony there. Remember that many hands makes > light work, and even if you can only work for an hour or two it will be > greatly appreciated.> > As usual we also need some one who can get the Baronial Trailer on site by > 6-7pm Friday and get it home again on Saturday or Sunday.> > Please people of Northkeep be there to share in the efforts of your Barony, > volunteer and be a hero to the Autocrats who are HE Kelandra, HE Elizabetta, > and Ldy Faolan.> > Kindly,> Ian> Baron> _______________________________________________> Northkeep mailing list> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org > > _______________________________________________> Northkeep mailing list> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org