[Northkeep] need help

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 06:15:59 PST 2008

All,

  Feel free to send info to me and  I can pass it on when he returns if you're having problems with his email.

  Thanks,

  Angus Gunn

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:
  I just received a message from him a few days back using this address:
(one in Saga) It bounced the first time I tried to use it, but when I
finally got thru he replied from this one. It may have something to do
with his move.

glnn_jhn at yahoo.com

Ismet