[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Mon Feb 11 07:13:54 PST 2008

The roads here are fine, however I don't know what they are like in the 
outlying areas such as where their Excellencies live.  However, if an 
alternative day and place is needed, we could host the meeting next 
Monday--weather permitting :-) .


Jerry and Teresa Herring wrote:
> Greetings All,
> With the threat of winter weather looming and the possibility of hazardous driving conditions we should start a contingency plan for today's Officers Meeting. My thoughts are that we will have to rely upon the people in Tulsa to let us know how the roads are. If roads are icy or hazardous by 4pm then I say we reschedule our meeting. If it comes to having to reschedule we will likely need a place to hold the meeting for this month. So those of us who are officers if we have to change the date of the meeting please let us know a date that will work for you. Those of us with homes in the Tulsa area please consider offering it as an alternative location.
> We will post a final decision by 4-4:30pm today so please check the list.
> Kindly,
> Ian
> Baron
> _______________________________________________
> Northkeep mailing list
> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org

More information about the Northkeep mailing list