[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting
Jerry and Teresa Herring
j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 11:45:42 PST 2008
Right now the roads are not bad and the temps are above freezing so keep us
posted people in Tulsa.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Montega" <montega at gmail.com>
To: "The Barony of Northkeep" <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Officer's Meeting
I'm fine either way, so just let me know.
On 2/11/08, Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:
> The roads here are fine, however I don't know what they are like in the
> outlying areas such as where their Excellencies live. However, if an
> alternative day and place is needed, we could host the meeting next
> Monday--weather permitting :-) .
> Jerry and Teresa Herring wrote:
> > Greetings All,
> > With the threat of winter weather looming and the possibility of
> hazardous driving conditions we should start a contingency plan for
> Officers Meeting. My thoughts are that we will have to rely upon the
> in Tulsa to let us know how the roads are. If roads are icy or hazardous
> 4pm then I say we reschedule our meeting. If it comes to having to
> reschedule we will likely need a place to hold the meeting for this month.
> So those of us who are officers if we have to change the date of the
> please let us know a date that will work for you. Those of us with homes
> the Tulsa area please consider offering it as an alternative location.
> > We will post a final decision by 4-4:30pm today so please check the
> > Kindly,
> > Ian
> > Baron
> > _______________________________________________
> > Northkeep mailing list
> > Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
> > http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/northkeep-ansteorra.org
> Northkeep mailing list
> Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Northkeep mailing list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
More information about the Northkeep