[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Land

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 08:16:20 PST 2008

Greetings to the most powerful of Baronies,

  To those donning armor, contributing their arts and services to the cause of war against the swamp dwellers of Trimaris who would once again try and take our lands I send greetings and come with the following tidings.

     War is upon us, the caravans wagons and horses are being prepared and loaded. The chose place of battle is set and land is being divided among the brave who will go to meet our enemies. Many things are afoot. It is time for you to declare your intent. Send your messengers to those in charge of this endeavor with your intent to join the army. Let them know when you will arrive and how much land they need to wrest from the grips of Trimaris for your comfort and ease. Send me a missive with this information so that all may be prepared for your arrival.

  Sincerely,

  Centurion Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Cassius Lepus
  Northkeep Land Coordinator.

  (Short version: Feb 14th is the last pre reg date. Get me your info, name and tent sizes ASAP after you have registered. this applies only if myself or Angus Mcknockard have not recieved it allready. No pre-reg, no guarantee of land. If you know of out of kingdom persons wishing to camp with us, please have them send me their info as well. Thanks,)