[Northkeep] Acceps and Winter War

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Feb 22 06:31:31 PST 2008

greetings

yep, no winter war manuvers on acceps page at all.

and yep the ad says acceps available :
Site Fee: $8 (adults), $4 (5-12), under 5 free, Family Max $24
Feast Fee: $10
Pre-registration via ACCEPS available.

Checks can be made payable to SCA - Province of Moonschadowe

even the planning calendar shows her majesty and acceps for this event ; )

maybe it means they acceps checks , at the door  ; )

sorry i been up too long .

be safe, be happy , have fun
arthur