[Northkeep] Populace tonight

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 10:07:51 PST 2008

The other Castalan autocrate will also most likely not be attending populace due to pseudo flu...if you have feast bids give them to the Baron and Baroness in mine and Tega's absence..this is the LAST night we are taking them. Castalen planning meeting next month...er probably BEFORE populace as I want to think there is no officers meeting in March (correct me if I am wrong)---Any one who want to be a part of Castalan come to the meeting and we will find a position for you!!!

  Elodie

Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
  I will be unable to attend populace. I am going to be in training tonight at
work.

Grub N Garb this week at the new indoor site! 7:00 PM bring food to share!
Wear your garb!

Tega

                    )))(((

                   ( + + )