[Northkeep] Looking for spices

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 15:57:46 PST 2008

Believe it or not I got them form Reesor's when I did the game hens for Castellan a couple of years ago.? They weren't cheap, but comparatively not a horrible price either.? Seems like I have seen them somewhere else but can't remember off the top of my head.? If you can't find them let me know I do have some in my pantry I think.

Keigan