[Northkeep] Ragnar Wolvesband and Tia Svansdottir

Blak Hawk blakhawk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:49:29 PST 2008

Just Spoke to Nyx. Rags is up and somewhat around his BP is coming up to
normal and he has been pumped full of Lasix to thin his blood out. BUT Is
still in the ER waiting transfer to cardiac unit. And he is Cussing everyone
in earshot because he has a catheter in. Thus implying he is feeling much
better I would assume.