[Northkeep] officers

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 19:22:12 PST 2008

Fighter practice on Wed would not really work out for me at least because we haven't moved rapier practice yet.  I haven't really had time to talk to people about it yet.  So my vote would be for it to be at Cianna and Angus' house next week, or wherever else people decide.  But that is just one vote.

Keigan