[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting 2/18/08

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Sun Feb 17 20:04:15 PST 2008

Greetings,

I will not be able to attend because Baron Borrendohl will be out of the
kingdom and I do not drive at night.  I have been looking into free
software to be used for publishing the Saga.  It is called Open Office
and it is free to download.  It looks like it might be able to do all
that I do with MS publisher, but we need to test it out.

Regards,

The Current and soon to be former Chronicler