[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting 2/18/08

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Mon Feb 18 13:18:01 PST 2008

Ismet....You did an AMAZING job but I know you are exciting about giving up the position!! I congratulate you on a replacement!! : ) LOL

Hey Adalia....does this mean you are coming to the meeting tonight?? LOL Call me if you need better directions than those on the map. :D I know how directionally impaired you are!! LOL HAHA

Ciana

---- Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner <burgborrendohl at valornet.com> wrote:

Congratulations! Let me know when we can get together to exchange
materials, etc.

Thank you for letting me know. No one else bothered to inform me.

Ismet

Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra