[Northkeep] ISO: Someone with a truck

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Feb 22 06:04:37 PST 2008

greetings

basicly its a giant fighter practice ,( to prepare for war ) at this one
they are doing like a carnival / garage sale to raise money for the kingdom.
( things like the blackstar , the nobles allowances , etc )
heres the link
http://www.personal.utulsa.edu/~marc-carlson/northkeep/index.htm

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur