[Northkeep] Where are YOU going?

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Tue Feb 26 18:08:22 PST 2008

You haven't heard of this event before because this will be the first Tulsa County King's Champion Med-Fair......we are hoping this will be an annual event!!! We wanted to have a med-fair in Tulsa County....Scottish Games goes over well, why not a med-fair?! So since I now work for Tulsa County Parks I spoke with the boss and he liked the idea. He also liked the idea that we will not be competing with the Norman Med-Fair (they are in the Spring we are in the Fall), nor the Tulsa County Fair, nor the Scottish Games (which this year is the same year as Mooneshadowe). So we picked a good weekend....currently the only thing SCA we are competing with is Laurel's Prize. I realize we will loose some people to that event but hopefully those that do not attend Laurel's Prize will attend KING'S CHAMPION Med-Fair. If this event is a success then my boss will not have a problem having it again and again.

King's Champion Med-Fair
September 13 & 14, 2008
Chandler Park

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!

---- Susan <catmafia at hughes.net> wrote:

Ciana, tell us more-I hadn't heard of this before and checked out the
website and saw many familier names.
Susan the Curious

Ciana wrote:
> Something you all should add to your list is the new Tulsa County Kings Champion Med Fair......Sept 13th & 14th, 2008. This is the weekend prior to Mooneshadowe.
>
> For more information visit our website...... www.kingschampion.com

Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra